New Orleans Public Library
Library Outreach Request Form
Library Outreach Stipulations:
- School, Event, or Community Group, must be in or working in, Orleans Parish.
- Community Events or Festivals must have free admission.
- We book on a first come, first served basis, but will do our best to accommodate as many groups or events as we can on the same day.
- We request at least three weeks notice of your event and can book up to six months in advance.
- If and when possible, we ask that our name and/or logo be included on or in any promotional flyers, posters, or social media postings for your event.
I have read and agree to the Library Outreach Stipulations
Name of School or Organization
School or Organization Website Address
Title of Event
Event Start Time
Event End Time
Primary Audience Age (select all that apply)
Children (age 7 and under)
Youth (age 8-12)
Teens (age 13-18)
Families, Parents, Caregivers
Type of Event
School or Class Visit
Headstart or Day Care Visit
Community or Neighborhood Event or Festival
Community Organizational Meeting or Information Session
Approximate Number of Attendees Expected
Type of Outreach Requested
Check All That Apply
Library Card Sign-Up
Presentation about the Library, our services, and programs
Presentation about Digital Literacy/Research Skills
Tabling with giveaways
Other Activity, Presentation, or Workshop, please specify in the Additional Information section below
Other, please specify in the Additional Information section below
Do Not Fill This Out